Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    What's Hot

    France’s top film producer says it will blacklist figures who petitioned against rightwing billionaire | Movies

    Campaigners threaten legal action over UK-US deal on prices NHS pays for drugs | National Institute for Health and Care Excellence

    David Lammy promises 25% cut in number of children jailed while they await trial | UK criminal justice

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Facebook X (Twitter) YouTube LinkedIn
    Naija Global News |
    Monday, May 18
    • Business
    • Health
    • Politics
    • Science
    • Sports
    • Education
    • Social Issues
    • Technology
    • More
      • Crime & Justice
      • Environment
      • Entertainment
    Naija Global News |
    You are at:Home»Politics»Blast in Syria’s Idlib province kills at least four people | Syria’s War News
    Politics

    Blast in Syria’s Idlib province kills at least four people | Syria’s War News

    onlyplanz_80y6mtBy onlyplanz_80y6mtJuly 24, 2025002 Mins Read
    Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Blast in Syria’s Idlib province kills at least four people | Syria's War News
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    Health Ministry says four killed, 116 others wounded after explosion in Maarat Misrin in the northern Idlib countryside.

    At least four people have been killed and more than 100 others were wounded in an explosion in Idlib province, northwestern Syria, state news agency SANA reported.

    In a statement on Thursday, carried by SANA, Syria’s Ministry of Health said that the explosion occurred in the town of Maarat Misrin in the northern Idlib countryside.

    It was not immediately clear what caused the explosion.

    The ministry said that “four people were killed and 116 others were wounded,” according to a preliminary death toll.

    The Syria Civil Defence, also known as the White Helmets, said at least six people were killed in the blast.

    “This is the death toll only of those recovered by Syria Civil Defence teams, who continue to search for those trapped under the rubble,” the White Helmets said in a statement.

    Raed Al-Saleh, Syria’s minister of emergency and disaster management, said in a post on X that the country’s Civil Defence teams rushed to the scene of the blast and were working in dangerous and complex conditions.

    He said the teams were carrying out evacuation and rescue operations amid ongoing secondary blasts.

    Saleh urged residents to avoid the site for their own safety.

    The blast was the third in the region this month. Earlier in July, two explosions rocked the Kafriya and al-Fu’ah regions.

    Blast Idlib kills news people province Syrias war
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Previous ArticleNewsman or businessman? Murdoch walks tightrope in battle with Trump | Media
    Next Article Sean Kingston’s Mother Sentenced to 5 Years in Prison on Fraud Charges
    onlyplanz_80y6mt
    • Website

    Related Posts

    ‘I want my choice’: terminally ill people join Rankin to demand revival of assisted dying bill | Assisted dying

    May 17, 2026

    CBS News insiders fear Bari Weiss will soon enact ‘massive changes’ to 60 Minutes | CBS

    May 16, 2026

    FDA turmoil deepens as top drug chief departs claiming she was fired | US news

    May 16, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Top Posts

    Watch Lady Gaga’s Perform ‘Vanish Into You’ on ‘Colbert’

    September 9, 20251 Views

    Advertisers flock to Fox seeking an ‘audience of one’ — Donald Trump

    July 13, 20251 Views

    A Setback for Maine’s Free Community College Program

    June 19, 20251 Views
    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • YouTube
    • TikTok
    • WhatsApp
    • Twitter
    • Instagram
    Latest Reviews

    At Chile’s Vera Rubin Observatory, Earth’s Largest Camera Surveys the Sky

    By onlyplanz_80y6mtJune 19, 2025

    SpaceX Starship Explodes Before Test Fire

    By onlyplanz_80y6mtJune 19, 2025

    How the L.A. Port got hit by Trump’s Tariffs

    By onlyplanz_80y6mtJune 19, 2025

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest tech news from FooBar about tech, design and biz.

    Most Popular

    Watch Lady Gaga’s Perform ‘Vanish Into You’ on ‘Colbert’

    September 9, 20251 Views

    Advertisers flock to Fox seeking an ‘audience of one’ — Donald Trump

    July 13, 20251 Views

    A Setback for Maine’s Free Community College Program

    June 19, 20251 Views
    Our Picks

    France’s top film producer says it will blacklist figures who petitioned against rightwing billionaire | Movies

    Campaigners threaten legal action over UK-US deal on prices NHS pays for drugs | National Institute for Health and Care Excellence

    David Lammy promises 25% cut in number of children jailed while they await trial | UK criminal justice

    Recent Posts
    • France’s top film producer says it will blacklist figures who petitioned against rightwing billionaire | Movies
    • Campaigners threaten legal action over UK-US deal on prices NHS pays for drugs | National Institute for Health and Care Excellence
    • David Lammy promises 25% cut in number of children jailed while they await trial | UK criminal justice
    • Illness narratives are broken – and they’re failing women like me | Emma Hardy
    • Cassidy Loses Primary After Drawing Trump’s Ire
    © 2026 naijaglobalnews. Designed by Pro.
    • About Us
    • Disclaimer
    • Get In Touch
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms and Conditions

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.